38 wks... the count down is coming close to an end. I had an OB appointment this morning. Still measuring right on track and she had a good heartbeat. Dialated to 3cm already. Woo Hoo. Induction is still scheduled for April the 4th. Not too much longer until we meet our sweet new baby.
Now we are headed to the beach. We wanted to take one last trip with Emilee before her poor little world is turned upside down and she will no longer be the center of attention. Poor Baby. We feel like we are moving her out and moving Maecee in. Every time I bring something into the house she says "Maecee's" and I have to tell her that "No baby, it's for you". Makes me feel so BAD! Hopefully she won't feel left out. I'll try my best to not make her feel that way. =(

No comments:
Post a Comment