37 wks! We made it to 'term'. I had a regular ob appointment today and everthing is still going well and on track. Miss Maecee will be here no later than April 4th. My induction is scheduled! YAY! Can't wait to meet her. We are still getting things ready for her arrival around the house. We got the carseat in my tahoe. I still need to pack our bags for the hospital (I know I need to do this) and get Emilee a bag packed too. She will be staying with Aunt Barbara the night before the induction or if we have to head to the hospital before then. No point in trying to entertain her at the hospital for who knows how long. Things are coming together... slowly but surely. Nothing like waiting until almost the last minute, although it could turn into the last minute at anytime. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment