Recent Quick Pictures

Friday, July 29, 2011

Talent

Lots of new tricks. This is a bare (hairless) tennis ball that belongs to her 'sister' Jersey but it's been chewed on so much that it has a split in it. This is what Emilee decided to do with it instead of throwing it for Jersey to play with.






Just so everyone knows...  I HATE her hair in her face. =) That's why most of the time it has a clip or bow in it. It drives me crazy.


These were after nap. She is WAY attached to her blankets, if that's not obvious, =) but they do need to be washed. Especially since she chews on them. They tend to smell yucky like slobber. She has to leave her 'big' blankets in her bed when she gets up but when I asked her if I could wash them she actually said yes, so we stripped her bed down and headed to the washer. It was a handful. Her sheet, pillowcase, 2 'big' blankets, a 'small' blanket and an extra pillowcase that she has been using as a 'small' blanket.  Of couse when I told her about her sheet, she tried to say it and of course it came out sounding like an ugly word. (not much imagination needed)



She got tired of waiting on me because I had to fold the clothes that were in the dryer and then empty the washer. When it was finally time.. she actually put them in the washer herself. She only asked for them once about ten minutes later and I had to remind her that she put them in the washer.

No comments: