We had some time in between when I got off of work and when Emilee's doctor's appointment was so we went to McDonalds and then still had some time to kill so we took what was left of our fries down to the water to feed to the ducks.
(yeah... no rail)
She wanted them to fly up and take it from her. She would also say 'duck, hold me hold me'.
I love her face in this one. She looked up and saw a whole bunch more coming across the lake for fries.
The lake is a little lot low.
Of course the other group didn't make it in time because she didn't think they were getting the fries fast enough so she dumped the whole bag.
But we still watched them for a little while
She looks SO big in this picture. I can't believe it.
It cracks me up when she stands like this. If she sees one of us leaning against something she'll come up beside us and lean against whatever it is and cross her leg over.
This was another picture from later this afternoon.











No comments:
Post a Comment