Recent Quick Pictures

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Squeeze

These pictures make me want to just squeeze her. =) We had a warmer day yesterday so Emilee got to play outside all afternoon. It's cold again today so I'm sure we'll be inside most of the day. We take advantage of the warmer days. (I'm sure I'll be complaining about how hot it is this summer.. sorry)

For the last couple of days I have been trying to get a picture of her saying "oooo", her little mouth is just "o" so cute.






She got so excited when she saw Granny and Aunt Barbara pulling in the driveway.




Emilee is still coughing, mostly at night, she hasn't had anymore fever and her runny nose is SO much better. We are doing breathing treatments now so if her cough doesn't get any better it's off to the Dr. we go. =(

No comments: