Recent Quick Pictures

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Redo..

I have decided that if the last four days are anything as to how this year is going to be then I request a 'redo'. Emilee has been sick since 1:30 AM of the new year. Finally slept through the night again last night after coughing for an hour while trying to go to sleep. Poor baby! I finally got her up for a drink of water to try and help a little, I think that she thought I was crazy for bringing her sippy cup into her room..  she just looked at me but eventually drank some. She did cough and gag and spit some up, so we had to get a new blanket and some medicine, but she finally fell asleep.  I feel so bad for her. Then to top it off I woke up this morning with it. Nice! She seems to be ok during the day, still playing and being her silly self it's just made for a rough couple of nights. I guess I am really spoiled because I have a great sleeper. Hopefully she's on the mend.


Hopefully once we get over this we'll be on our way to a great new year.

No comments: