It was a somewhat pretty day... at least it wasn't raining so we decided to go to Jack-in-the-Box for lunch so that we could let Emilee feed the ducks that like to hang around their parking lot. At first she was a little scared of them, but it didn't last long. We saved our left over french fries to feed them.
Then Chance remembered that I had a loaf of old bread in my truck, so we headed down to the pier to feed the pretty ones that were hanging out in the water. Of course it didn't take long for the bigger ones to figure out what was going on and join us.
And of course in this next one you can see all the sea gulls in the back ground... every time I see a lot of them like this I think about 'Finding Nemo'..... mine, mine, mine
Emilee's moto... 'a bite for me, a bite for them'
No comments:
Post a Comment