I know... it's been a week since my last post. Sorry! Where to begin. It all started last Monday night (02/15) Emilee started running fever that evening. So we gave her some tylenol hoping it was just some teething. I think I got about an hour of sleep that night. She was up with fever, crying ALL night long. This was only the beginning. The next couple of days she was fussy all day and ran a low grade fever on and off and then on Wednesday she decided that she didn't want to eat. She would hardly take her bottle and would cry if you even put her in the high chair. She was acting like she didn't want anything in her mouth like maybe she had a sore throat. She stayed with Granny Katie on Thursday and we were letting her drink her bottle whenever she would and she was still just not herself. Late Thursday afternoon we also noticed a little cough starting. So we went to the doctor on Friday afternoon. Pretty much a virus with a really red throat. He suggested to chill her bottles and food (although she wasn't even eating banana's out of the fridge) and to watch it over the weekend. So we started putting her bottles in the fridge which seemed to work and we watched it. She seemed to be getting back to our happy baby and started sleeping through the night again so we enjoyed one day of nice weather on Saturday and then played on Sunday even though it was a little cool. Then Monday morning when she got up she was wheezing. GREAT! Emilee and Dad were home on Monday, so I told him to pay attention and see if it worsened. Well.. I went home from work sick at noon and when I finally played with Emilee for a little while before her bath she was still wheezing, so we called and made another appointment. So her appointment on Tuesday we had to go to while it was SNOWING. Crazy.. (for where we live anyways). So they listened, she got a breathing treatment, it helped, so she has Bronchiolitis. So now she is getting breathing treatments three times a day which she is not all that fond of. She is just as happy as she is normally just with a nasty cough and a stuffy, runny nose. Finally last night (Wednesday) at dinner she decided that she wanted to eat her solids. YAY! Here are a few pictures from the past week.
Saturday when the weather was nice we fed the cows before it got cold. I didn't want to put her int he meal, so we put her in a pale. =)
Emilee's thought.. "what the heck is that?"
I had to put this one on here because she is just cackling.
Just a cutie!
Her making her "stinky" face but carrying her blanket across the living room.
Doing her breathing treatment. Hopefully she'll like it a little better soon.







2 comments:
Poor little girl! I hope she gets better soon! She looks adorable in the bucket with the cows!
I love the pictures. I was horribly scared of cows as a kid and would pray everytime I walked by even one that I wouldn't get attacked. Looks like Emilee will have no phobia at all! Really adorable.
Post a Comment