Recent Quick Pictures

Friday, February 12, 2010

Sleep

I just love to watch Emilee sleep.  When I get up to check on her during the night there's not telling where in the crib she will be or how she will be laying.  I love it. It's just so cute.

Since Emilee's jaw has grown she has been able to sleep on her back more.  I love to see her sleeping on her back because I'm reminded how minor Emilee's PRS case is and thankful we are that all she has ever needed to help her breathing is posistioning.  It shows in how she can breathe on her back.  She doesn't even snore anymore. I love it - it makes me smile!

2 comments:

John and Shelly said...

Hey. I didn't realize that sleeping on her back was a problem and glad it is not really one anymore. I love all of her pictures and updates. Happy Valentine's Day Emilee:)

Tee said...

Happy Valentines Emilee!!!
She looks so comfortable sleeping.
love tee