Recent Quick Pictures

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just a quick one


While I was at work Friday morning, Chance was taking Emilee for a walk.  It was kind of windy so he let her wear her hat that covers her ears.  When I got home he showed me the pictures, and I asked him...  why does that hat look so HUGE?  I went and looked...  it's a 12/24 mo. hat.  I was so excited when I finally found one that went down over her ears, I didn't even pay attention to the size.  SO... I'm still looking for another one that actually fits.







It cracks me up because when she's home with Dad, she stays in her PJ's most of the time.  Even when they met me at Taco Bell for lunch one day last week. =)

_______________________________________________

Emilee graduated... to the next size sleeper.  Saturday night she graduated into her 3 - 6 month sleepers. I was sad because it was proof that she is growing. She was really filling out the 0 - 3 month ones to a point where she could actually unbutton the buttons by her feet and would have one leg hanging out. I have a picture. =)



 
We also got Chance a Snuggie, he swears he's going to use it around the yard.  He even tried it out Sunday morning.
 

No comments: