Emilee is Four Months old! It seems so crazy. She is such a happy baby. Not just for pictures but all the time. She loves to be talked to and loves to talk as well. She has discovered her voice and how to squeal. She still dislikes her carseat, but may be getting a little better. We are enjoying every minute watching her grow. We weighed her last night and she is up to 13 pounds 1 ounce. She goes for her 4 month check up and shots on Wednesday, so we'll have some official stats.
We took some pictures for her four month birthday and for fall.
I just loved her expression in the one!






1 comment:
Oh Rachel, Emilee is so beautiful! I can't believe how much she has grown. I absolutely love the pictures you took. They came out awesome (as usual). I'm hoping you can take our family Christmas pictures for us again. I'll get with you to schedule a convenient time for you. Miss you LOTS!!!!
Post a Comment