Recent Quick Pictures

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baby Shower in Montgomery

We had my first baby shower in Montgomery yesterday. It was an awesome turn out and I got tons of goodies. She now has sooo many clothes that I'm not sure where I'm going to put them all. Here are a few pictures and of course I'll include a link to all of the pictures at the end.

Just Me and Emilee


Mom and I



Terri and I


Terri, Maw Maw and I


Me with all the Hosts for the shower that did a great job.
From Left: Bonnie, Aunt Barbara, Aunt Brenda, Me, Renee, & Ashley


This was the present from all the hosts. They all went in together and got us the Glider for the baby room.


This is a picture of all the goodies laid out on the couch. You can't really see all the clothes, but there are three stacks of them. They are ALL so cute.



Here is a link to all of the pictures. I think there are a total of eighty five.

No comments: