Recent Quick Pictures

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

36 wks

I officially started my ninth month today. I was suppose to have a regular appointment this morning, but Dr. Nichols got called away to the hospital to delivery another patient, so I rescheduled myself for tomorrow morning. Nothing much new. Our ultrasound from last wednesday said that she was already weighing in at around six pounds 4 ounces, so it's looking like she'll be nice and healthly. =)
My Cut-N-Shoot shower is Saturday... I'm excited. The boys will be spending the day at the deer lease preparing for deer season so I'm sure they'll be having lots of fun also.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I got your thank you card yesterday. Robin better get a call when you go to the hospital. I am keeping the girls while she visits you in the hospital but I get to come see ya'll when you both get home.