I had my regular Dr's appointment today. He said that she is measuring right on and had a heart beat in the 130's. I also had my last set of labs done today. After lunch we also got to have another ultrasound. We didn't get any pictures (but I didn't ask for them either). She mainly just took some measurements and then let Chance come it to take a peak. She just kinda went around and showed us the different parts. She said that since she documented all the organs at the last one, that she just needed a few measurements this time. She did say that she was still a Girl, so hopefully out of the three that all say the same thing, they are all right.. otherwise we have a whole lot of the wrong color. :) I'm pretty convinced that she is a she. But other than that, I am now on my weekly visits.... which means not much longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment