Recent Quick Pictures

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

33 weeks

Today starts the count down of seven weeks left. =) Yesterday Chance and I went to my regular appointment. Everything is going well, Miss Emilee is measuring right on track and her heart beat sounded good and holding steady in the 130's. I also got to schedule my next ultrasound which will be in two weeks close to my next appointment. Everything is going great.

While Chance and I were spending a week at the River, my mom has been working really hard on trying to get the baby room cleaned. SO.. while we were gone, she and my aunts got the baby room painted. And then over the weekend, Mom worked really hard on getting the carpet cleaned also. She has done an awesome job.



When I got home from work yesterday, Chance asked if I had seen the carpet since my mom had finished it. Of course since I had just gotten there I said no, so we walked upstairs... and SURPRISE. He had gotten the crib put together that afternoon. Dave helped him get it up the stairs and since they couldn't find the intructions, they figured it out (and found them after they were almost finished). So the Crib is up!!


No comments: