Recent Quick Pictures

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

30 weeks down and a fishing adventure on Lake Conroe

Chance and I went to my regular doctor's appointment today. I'm exactly 30 weeks! Everything has been going good, not too much to complain about. Ms. Emilee must have been moving around while we were trying to listen to the heartbeat, because Dr. Nichols said "I'm having a hard time keeping up with this rascal"... so we got a laugh out of it. We also got the ok for Garner State Park! We knew that we were going because we already have the Cabin held, but he said that I can actually float the river... just no water skiing. =) I can't water ski to save my life, so I'm not worried about that. =)

Chance wanted to go fishing this afternoon, so we ventured out onto Lake Conroe about 5:00 yesterday evening. We launched at April Plaza Marina and headed out. Here are a few pictures from the afternoon. When we were launching and loading the boat, Chance hopped in and I backed him in the water. Even though I have a fear of rolling into the water I still managed to get him in deep enough. We loaded the boat back up right at dusk and headed home. Once we were pulling out of the marina, I told him to be glad that he had a wife that could back a trailer up or he would have had to do twice the work. =) I was praising myself. =)

I caught the first one... A Bass! He was cute.


Then I caught a bigger one. I like fishing for Bass, they're fun.


Chance caught two huge catfish. We were right in front of a house where there five people eating dinner outside and we were pretty much catching them out of their boat slip, so everytime they would hear the water splash, they would all turn and watch us... it was quite funny.

I told him to smile and this is what I got.. =)

This was his Bass... we were running out of daylight.

At this point, Chance didn't catch anything at the first cove that we fished, so I wanted to make sure that I at least got a picture of him, but then he caught more at the next place.

These were our friends for part of the evening, they swam around the boat for about 45 minutes.


No comments: