31 Weeks down today. Don't have any new news. I got to visit with a good friend of mine from high school. I was disappointed that I didn't get to eat lunch with her and another good friend from high school, but maybe I'll get to see them both tomorrow for a quick hello. Chrissy stopped by my office on Tuesday morning and then today I went over to her Mom's house in Walden and hung about for a little while. It's always nice to see them. Since she is riding her bike across the county, she's only in town for a few days.
Her friend (and support driver) took a quick picture of us. He really didn't have to get my whole huge body in the picture, a close of would have been just fine. But that's ok.
She didn't like touching my belly... It was quite humorous.
No comments:
Post a Comment