So mom and I are headed to California. To make a long story short.... Darrell had to leave Texas early and since mom and I already have plane tickets we decided that we would rent a car (without telling Darrell), drive out to Monterey and then fly home with our original plane tickets. We called Darrell and told him when we were in El Paso... It was fun. We didn't really take any picture the first day. We are driving a Hyundia Tucson, which we thought was funny because we were headed to Tucson for the night. It's Blue. We keep forgetting to take a picture of it, so I went online and found a stock picture just to show everyone what it is. It has Louisianna plates on it.

Our ride for the next three days.

Sunrise on Day One in Houston. We left my truck at IAH and rent our car so that when we fly back home on Monday we'll have a vehicle to get home.
We drove right at 1000 miles on the first day. I had the trip odometer at 999.9 and got the camera ready for a picture, and what happened... it only does three main digits, so when it rolled over it went back to 0.0 - I was very sad, but couldn't do anything about it, so just kept on driving. We made it all the way to Wilcox, Arizona before we called it a night.

Sunset on Day One... over Mexico, because we were in El Paso when the sun went down, so the sun was setting over Mexico.
No comments:
Post a Comment