
Today we lay my dad to rest. It's been a hard couple of days but we all seem to be hanging in there for now. Knowing that the hard times are still to come as all the holidays come and go for the first time without him. We all know the pain that he was in and know now that there is no pain for him. He use to tell us on a daily basis that "I can fix anything but a broken heart, and that's because I never tried." Those words are something that we'll always remember along with so many of his memories. He was the type of person that made an impact on ever single person's life that he came in contact with, Always putting everyone else above himself. He will be greatly missed by so many people, especially his family and friends, but his memories will continue to touch people even while he is gone. We love you daddy and we already miss you so much.
2 comments:
I am sorry for you loss. I did not get the chance to meet your dad but always heard exciting stories from Chance and you.
I know we never get to see each other anymore since all of us are dedicated to working so much.
I keep saying I need to bring the little man out and see ya'lls place.
If there is anything you need at all let me know.
Hey you wanna load some hay? JK
Rach and Chance, Can't talk in person yet for obvious reasons but wanted you to know how much your dad meant to Mike and I. A friend extraordinnaire!! We certainly feel your loss but also celebrate in knowing that he is in a better place and not ever having to mow hay again!! We love you both
Mike and Bonnie
Post a Comment