
Chance and I went to my first Dr's appointment on Monday, July 28. The baby is going to be due on March the 9th of next year. So far everything is going great, I have only felt bad a couple of days in the last 8 weeks so I really can't complain. Even with my little hitch hiker going to Mexico, we did pretty well.
The trip was awesome, I'll be posting some pictures soon.
2 comments:
I am so excited about the little one. Kids are awesome. Brandon's B-Day is the 21st of March. They shall be pretty close together.
God, I pray that you lift Chance and Rachel up during this time of trial. Though we know not your plans, we must trust in you that your will be done. Lord, I just pray that you comfort them both in this time of loss, and please bless them both. In Jesus we pray, Amen. Tannie
Post a Comment