Recent Quick Pictures

Thursday, August 28, 2008

God didn't think it was time...

I had my second Dr's appointment on Tuesday, August 26 and we found out that afternoon that I had miscarried this pregnancy shortly after the first visit. The measurements of the baby showed that I was still back at almost eight weeks. We had discussed the fact that this was always a possibility while I was still in my first trimester. God just didn't think that it was our time. I know that he has his hand in everything and that everything is on his schedule for our lives and not our own. So we'll see what happens in the upcoming months. Please keep us in your thoughts.

On a different note, my mom's hand is healing, but not perfectly. The doctor is thinking that he might have to do another surgery because the area over the plate isn't healing properly which can lead to infection on that piece of hardware, so please keep my mom in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: