Recent Quick Pictures

Friday, December 30, 2011

SShhhh...






Although as you can tell by the size of me already... it's not too much of a secret. =)  Considering I'm already 26 wks. I bought Emilee this shirt and then just kept putting off taking the pictures... As the holidays have come and gone my belly is noticable in the pictures, so I thought that I would make the official announcment. Baby Montgomery #2 is due April 6th, 2012 and will be another little monster girl.

6 comments:

Jessica Taylor said...

woohoo!!! congrats!!!

Tannie Ackley said...

Congrats! More nieces in the family! I'm sure Emily is going to be a great big sister.

Melissa said...

Congrats!! so exciting

Brad and Hailey said...

How exciting! Congratulations!!!

Christina Spinella said...

Congrats!! Emilee will make a great big sister!! I'm sure she'll turn into a little Mother Hen!!

Brandy said...

Such a cute picture :)