Recent Quick Pictures

Friday, December 16, 2011

Santa's Wonderland

We headed to College Station to drive through the Christmas Lights. Emilee is at a better age for this year. Last year she was more interesting in climbing back and forth across the console than she was in the lights. But this year was fun. It was just as entertaining to watch her as it was to see the lights. (There are links at the bottom of the post for the last Santa's Wonderland just for fun.)

 

Playing in the back seat while we waited in line.


This was her reaction to the first big sets of lights...  she said "Holy Moly"


Watching the lights. This is the one time that I was glad my back windows only go down half way.





Headed home. We don't usually turn the TV on in the car (lately because I thought that it was broken) but she stayed awake all the way home watching Looney Tunes.


1 comment:

Tee said...

I love the look on her face when she saw the lights! This Christmas is going to be so much fun!!!!!!!