Matagorda - it was hot, but we had fun. Until I got sunburnt... but that was my own fault. I know better. At least it was me and not any of the kiddos. Granny, Chance, Me, Emilee, Tucker & Jillian headed to the beach. Matt, Renee, Cooper, Carson & Lilah camped next door and Dave and Kevin joined us on Saturday afternoon. It was lots of fun. (Yes I know.. I take too many pictures. The one thing good about having a cheaper, waterproof camera... I don't worry about what happens to it. )
Sunscreen and dirt don't mix.
I'm a little sad about her face in this one. I was afraid to wash the dirt off and be sure the sunscreen was still there, so I just left the dirt. I wish that I hadn't, this is one of my favorite pictures of her.
Playing in the (Colorado) river that runs along side the RV park.
Headed to the beach
I don't know what happened in the three weeks since we were at surfside, but Emilee was a completely different child when it came to the water. She had NO fear of it at all. It was amazing and crazy. She played in the water more than she did the sand. A complete 180. We just couldn't believe it.
Oh the anticipation on her face.
1 comment:
I love the pix I especially like your choice of computer desktop photo. It is lovely. Like I keep saying you get the best shots. And on another note don't you guys think she is ready for a little sibling........ Just saying. :)
Post a Comment