While I was in California for a wedding, Chance and Emilee sent me pictures through-out my trip seeing that it was the first time that I had spent an entire day without seeing Emilee and it was two whole days. I had fun in Cali, even though the trip was way too short I missed my baby.
04/20/11
Oreo Face
Emilee running through the sprinkler. The quality isn't all that good because it was from her Daddy's cell phone.
Wrapped up after her bath
04/21/11
Hanging out at Firestone waiting while they rotated the tires on my tahoe.
Helping with the laundry. Yes I know this is not anything I would have taught her because getting in the dryer is extremely unsafe, but I wasn't even in the state. =)
A picture of her napping on the monitor screen. She always looks so comfortable.
Future yard crew
She decided that she needed to go swimming in her clothes
I also came home to Emilee easter present. 4 chicks and 1 rooster.
She is giving the 'sugar' (kisses)
I came home on Saturday at noon. My original flight on American Airlines was cancelled because of the tornados in St. Louis, so after getting to the airport at 4 am and to find this out I ended up rebooked on a Continental flight that left almost the same time and was non stop which put me home over an hour earlier. So it worked out just fine.








No comments:
Post a Comment