Recent Quick Pictures

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Child Labor

She looked like she actually worked at Home Depot. It was very cute. She strolled around the store like she did it everyday.  Sorry for the quality, these are all from my cell phone while she was IN MOTION. Now I know why I usually make her ride in the basket or the stroller. She was EVERYWHERE and had to touch EVERYTHING. I swear I didn't give her a bowl of sugar for breakfast but that's what it felt like. But it was still so very cute. I tried for a long time to get a good picture but she would not stop long enough to even look up at me. I wished I would have had a real camera. (and I wish the lady would have just given me the marker so her name would have look better)







2 comments:

Jessica Taylor said...

that looks so fun!!!! and i agree, the lady should have given you the marker :)

Tee said...

She is such a big girl !!!!!