It's cute to watch her imitate. She tries to do the things that we do. She sees me carry my purse which she has been trying to carry my purse around but it tends to be a little to heavy... so I got her one. =) I know, I know... dresses and purses some of you who KNOW me are probably thinking I have lost my mind. BUT I made sure that she had a match box car in the purse. =) NOW, those who KNOW me will SMILE at that.
Granny Katie and I have been reading a series of books that currently have 18 different books. Needless to say we have been reading all the time lately and she notices. =) She climbed up in Granny's chair and proceeded to get her glasses and book. These are Granny's glasses because when I went to the eye doctor on Friday he told me that I had vision that MANY people would envy. =) (Sorry Kris, I love you!)
Of course the phone. When she gets a hold of it she puts it to her ear and tries to say "Hello". Then she insists on holding it to our ears and jabbers.
3 comments:
Now she needs a Sonic cup, and she we be a little me, She so cute!
Miss you! julie
I meant a little mini me
Those pictures are too cute!
Post a Comment