Recent Quick Pictures

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Tree and PJ's

Emilee and I decorated the Christmas tree yesterday evening. She wasn't quite sure about the tree. She knew that the balls were suppose to go on the tree but she didn't understand that she had to hold the little hangers do accomplish this. It was rather cute to watch. She would just place the balls on top of the limbs... Hey..  she knew what they were suppose to do. =)






When I dumped all the red ones out she threw herself down on the floor and started giggling and babbling and kicking her feet, I wish I knew what she was thinking. It was cute.



We put the star on. She really didn't want to touch it, but I managed to get her close.


She was all for climbing on the step ladder. We tried to take a picture in front of the tree but all she wanted was the ladder.


Not sure what I was thinking when I showed her how to turn the lights on and off. That's something she likes to do. As soon as we came downstairs this morning she started pointing towards the switch and babbling.



Her Christmas PJ's





Now all I need are some presents under the tree. I'll work on that one. =)

2 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

She is so cute!

Heather said...

She's getting so big! She's looking more like a little girl and less like a baby. I can't wait to see y'all again in April! She'll be so big by then.