This was Emilee's Halloween outfit for the week. I think that she wore it three times the week before Halloween. We had to get some use out of it before the day had passed.
We waited until the last minute to carve our pumpkin. This is what we did just after lunch ON Halloween. Maybe I just wanted it to be fresh. =)
Uncle Dave helped cut the top off.
I tried to get Emilee to stick her hands inside the pumpkin at least long enough for a picture... but she wasn't having anything to do with that. So I tried to give her a spoon thinking maybe she would scoop some out. Nope. It just wasn't happening.
So I let the other kiddos dig in and they had NO problem with it.
After the initially scooping, Laura and Norbie finished it off with great concentration. =)
The finished product
No comments:
Post a Comment