Since I've been a slacker on blogging... I've posted pictures. =)
She has sooo many little dresses that she hasn't worn. But it's going to get cooler and she's getting bigger, so even though I don't usually put her in white to play outside, I thought... why not... she has to wear them one way or the other, and she plays outside everyday.
She loves the puppies. There are nine of them... they run up to her and she just starts hollaring and tries to catch them. They usually end up knocking her down. Every once in a while she gets ahold of one.
Not sure who she is yelling at..
The area where Emilee plays is under a pecan tree. While she plays, we usually eat them. She likes to pick them up and carry them around, stealing bites from us.
I finally moved her up into 12 month sleepers. The 9 month ones still fit her ok, but she was stretching them out, so I thought that it was time... little did I know how WELL the 12 month ones were going to fit her. =)
She is at the gate, because at night when I ask her if she's ready to go to bed, she heads for the gate. Goes up the stairs and wants in her bed... no more rocking for me. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment