Recent Quick Pictures

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Sonic Baby

Although it's not really Sonic that she has come to love, it's the straw.. which I just LOVE!  It brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart to see her drink from a straw. It's not something that I can describe just something that I know other PRS mommies know. It's a small hint of the things that were different for the first year of my baby's life. It was once said to me "I don't know how you do it, I wouldn't be able to"... but the way we HAD to do things was the only way that we knew how to do them. It was our norm. Each day I am thankful of the extreme mildness of Emilee's PRS. Moments like the one below are cherished in a different way.




Granny has her in panties already.  

1 comment:

Melissa said...

:o)
I so agree with you on this post. I was so excited when Cassie first sucked from a straw. The girls have conqured all the things they couldn't do in their first year because of PRS.