I can't believe it's been two years. Although it seems like it's been a lot longer than that. I miss him dearly and I miss the fact that Emilee will not get to know or even meet her Papa. But you can bet I'll be sure to tell her about him every chance I get. And when she says "what's that?" and I reply "a rutter for a duck's butt" and she says "for what?" and I say "so he can steer when he paddles" He will always cross my mind and I will smile. =) He was an all around awesome person who did more for others than could ever be measured. He loved and provided for my mom, me and my brothers... all of which have grown up to be loving, caring people. He couldn't have done a better job. Thanks Mom and Dad! We miss you!

1 comment:
that made me cry! love ya friend! your dad was awesome and raised an awesome daughter!
Post a Comment