We had a fairly quiet weekend. We spent Saturday trying to get some Christmas pictures taken because I'm WAY behind on sending out my Christmas cards.
This seems to be Emilee's new trick lately. She likes to hang off the side of her swing. I hope this is not an early indicator of a little dare devil. =)
We were both tired of being inside on Sunday, so i bundled her up and went outside to help Granny and John feed the cows.
Cows of course required a ride in the Rhino



2 comments:
She is so cute in her Christmas outfit. Angela has been hanging out of teh side of her Bumbo ... silly girls! I hope you have a wondeful holiday!
Just the beginning of feeding the cows. Soon she will be big enough to feed the out of her hand! Today we watched one cow getting a shot!! She probably thinks they are big puppies!!!
Love, Granny Katie
Post a Comment