Recent Quick Pictures

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

5 months old!

Emilee is five months old today!  I know I know... if I say I can't believe it every month you'll get tired of hearing it. =)  BUT I can't believe it. She is just precious and I love spending time with her and look forward to coming home to her little smile everday.  I love looking forward to he waking up in the mornings because she wakes up with a smile on her face. (most of the time)





I love the expression in this one.  She was much more interested in the TV than the camera



For this one, I was trying to get a cute picture of her playing with her feet from a different angle, but she was wondering what I was doing laying on the floor with her instead. I guess at 6:30 in the morning, I'll take whatever pictures I can get.



Be sure to scroll down, I post 4 or 5 new ones today. =)

4 comments:

Tee said...

Happy 5 month birthday baby girl!!!!Love Tee

Brad and Hailey said...

She is so cute! I love the outfit. 5 months goes by so fast!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to "Granny's Baby".
We had a terrific day!
Love, Granny Katie

Sonya said...

She is always smiling..... You are very lucky.