We took Jersey to the Vet yesterday to have her fixed and get her hernia fixed at the same time. We were suppose to be able to pick her up after 4:00 yesterday afternoon. Chance went to pick her up and they told him that they were going to keep her over night because they had to give her extra medicine to keep her under during the surgery, so we missed our puppy last night. But I went and picked her up this morning and other than her moving around a little slower than normal she is just fine. She almost acts like nothing happened, still running around and playing.
On the other hand, I'm completely annoyed about the crib that we found. We finally found the one that we liked, but we wanted to still think about it for a few days before ordering it... BAD IDEA!!! I have found about 10 websites that carry the crib, but EVERY single one of them either say "out of stock" or "unavailable at this time"... I'm so incredibly annoyed about it right now. I was ready to order it today. Now I'm not sure what we are going to do. I guess watch the websites and hopefully they will be "available soon"
No comments:
Post a Comment