I have been meaning to blog for a while now and I even took the pictures to work with me thinking that I could get them on here, but today was a long day for the Fire Service and between phone calls about updates and answering the phone calls at work that I was suppose to be answering I didn't get to put these on at work, so it's bedtime now, but I wanted to share before calling it a night.
Well it's still coming and going. All of the flowers in our yard think that it's Spring Time. At least they like the weather enough to bloom. Spring is one of my favorite times. After some of the pictures were taken it got really cold for a couple of days and is suppose to get cold again, but hopefully the nice weather will come again soon to stay.





No comments:
Post a Comment