When Chance is home at night and not at the firestation, he lets Jersey sleep in the bed. He sleeps so hard that she doesn't keep HIM awake all night. A lot of times I wake up in the middle of the night and get the biggest kick out of how she sleeps. I swear she thinks that he is a human sometimes. 99% of the time when I wake up she is on her back with all four legs up in the air - and most of the time she actually has her head on a pillow with only the front two legs out from under the covers. I have been wanting to try and take a picture of her but when I try and get up to get the camera she moves... so last night I tried. The picture would have been better but right at the last minute Chance rolled onto his side... It would have been so much cuter if I would have been 10 seconds faster while he was laying on his back, although the flash probably would have woken him up that way. So I snapped this picture and neither one of them moved at all when the camera flashed. I was laughing the whole time.

This one was after Chance left for work. She gets to lay with me after he leaves in the mornings.

She really likes it when Chance leaves his sleeping bag out.

1 comment:
Someone dumped a brown and white male daschund (sp) at our house. He is already house broke and Rylan just loves him to death. He can't jump on the furniture. We are not sure how old he is but we think atleast 4 or 5 years. He is very sweet.
Post a Comment