Recent Quick Pictures

Monday, February 9, 2009

Not much longer... (hopefully)

Only a couple of more days until we get to go for the ultrasound. Hopefully the baby will be cooperative. Unlike last Friday!!! We talked Dr. Nichols into taking a peak before we left for the weekend, so here we ALL are in the room... I think there was a total of 6 of us, trying to all figure out what we all see. Me - I can't tell what we are looking at unless it's the head or hands or feet, but we were all looking. We weren't sucessful due to the baby's butt being too low. Dr. Nichols couldn't get a good look, but said that if it were the other way around and the butt was higher maybe he would have been able to get a decent butt shot. We did see a really good foot shot, it was cool. So we shall see on wednesday afternoon.
 
I have my regular OB appointment at 11:00 and the the ultrasound is scheduled for 2:00 that afternoon. I still haven't felt the baby move yet. At least if I have I don't know it yet. But I'm looking forward to actually knowing that it's the baby move and not just thinking "what was that, was it the baby?"
 
So until then.... be sure to check back in on Wednesday evening! It will probably take me that long to actually get a post up, but I'll try my best to do one as soon as we get home. =)

No comments: