
We had our ultrasound this afternoon and the baby was cooperative and we got to find out that we are having a girl! To me everything looked good on the screen, but I'll make sure when I get to the office in the morning. The advantage of working for my Doc... the report will probably be on the fax machine in the morning and if not will come sometime tomorrow. =) I had my camera out to video the screen while she was doing the ultrasound, but forgot to actually push the button, so after about three minutes the camera shut it's self off... so I only got a short video. It's not the greatest, but I'll try and upload it tomorrow.
3 comments:
I have lots of experience being a grandma to little girls. Let me know if she can use one more.
I have lots of expierence being a grandma to little girls. Just let me know if she needs another one.
Congrats Rachel!! Have fun picking out all the adorable little door stuff...not that the little boy stuff is not cute or anything...just in a different way!!
Post a Comment