Recent Quick Pictures

Thursday, July 19, 2012

So Blessed

As I was driving away from Jack-in-the-Box today at lunch complaining to myself (I was in the car by myself headed back to work) about my cheese burger order being wrong and thinking to myself 'how hard is it to get right'... all of a sudden I stopped myself and had a different thought. Out loud to myself I said "Thank you God, for giving me two beautiful, healthy babies. And thank you for providing me with the means to take care of them, to put food on the table for them to eat and provide a roof over their heads."

I am extremely blessed and thankful to have a full lap.


4 comments:

Brandy said...

Amen sista! You have a beautiful family!!!

Melissa said...

I agree, we are some blessed momma's!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo!
Tannie

The Gilliam's said...

Amen! You are extremely blessed to have 2 beautiful healthy babies and you are such a wonderful mommy! Keep up the great work!!!
~Michelle