Emilee didn't feel good. Falling asleep like this NEVER happens. I got a call at work from Daddy who said that he was fixing her lunch and she got real quite. Anytime we are in the kitchen, she sticks her head out over the arm of the chair and she can see us, so I'm guessing she was watching him and then just passed out. He said that she slept for about 30 minutes. Poor thing. She hadn't slept well the night before and was running a little fever and pulling at her ears, so off to the doctor we went. We had JUST been at the pediatrician's office four days earlier for her well child visit... guess she didn't stay 'well' long. After a look in her ears, one seemed to be a little red so we went ahead and got antibiotics and headed home. Of course she didn't act like anything was wrong with her while we were there but that's ok. If that's what it takes (just taking her in their office) to get her feeling better.... I'll take it. =)
1 comment:
Poor little girl!
Post a Comment