Not much is new around here... Our days consist of playing and more playing. Emilee is so rotten and so happy. She is sooo silly ALL the time. She is constantly making us laugh. At night, especially since the time change, she gets so giddy! She laughs and laughs SOO hard. You can't help but laugh with her. She now RUNS everywhere that she goes. We can ask her to bring us something and she knows exactly what we mean. She isn't saying any "words" yet, but most of the time we know what she means by the tone and pitch change in her voice. She LOVES her blanket and it so sweet when she hugs it. Speaking of hugs, she give GREAT hugs. She squeezes tight and pats her little hand on our backs... it's so sweet. She also loves to sing Pat-a-cake... clapping her little hands while we sing and then she throws them up. Oh, and she smiles SO BIG and giggles. Love it. Other than loving every minute with her I have been spending my spare time looking for something to drive. =( So frustrating and I'm tired of looking at vehicles. But I guess I don't have a choice. Wish me luck.
The camo look a little boyish, so we added some pink. =)
Cooler weather brings hoodies and beanies. I LOVE HOODIES. I would stay in one all the time if I could.
Singing Pat-a-cake brings smiles!
Throw it in the pan.
OH... and as of tonight, I found tooth #12 and almost #13. I can see the 13th one, but it hasn't "broken" through the skin yet.
1 comment:
Love the new pics of Em in the Camo w the touch of pink! We miss her!! And you too of course :)
Post a Comment