I completely forgot to include how Chance's Christmas Morning went. They had a fire bright and early around 7 am. Here are a few of the pictures one guy took with his cell phone.
Hey Rachel!! I noticed that our blog had 2 "followers", which led me to your blog! It took me a second to place your face (I kept thinking, "man, I know her!!"), but I finally got it!! Congrats on your pregnancy!! I didn't know you were pregnant!! Do you know if it is a boy or girl??
1 comment:
Hey Rachel!! I noticed that our blog had 2 "followers", which led me to your blog! It took me a second to place your face (I kept thinking, "man, I know her!!"), but I finally got it!! Congrats on your pregnancy!! I didn't know you were pregnant!! Do you know if it is a boy or girl??
Christina Spinella
Post a Comment